Terms and Conditions
Joining our mailing list
Thank you for opting in to our mailing list. In doing this you are agreeing that we can contact you with news about the charity and requests for support. We will never pass your data on to a third party or use it for any other purpose. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and putting unsubscribe me in the subject line.
Terms and Conditions for individual fundraisers
We are very grateful to all the people who raise funds for us. Please be aware that when undertaking fundraising in aid of the charity you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand that I am fundraising “In aid of” South Central Ambulance Charity. This means that as such I am acting “in aid of” the charity raising funds, but that I am acting independently of the charity and this status gives me no authority to act in the charity’s name.
- I will ensure all publicity material includes a statement that ‘All proceeds/profits will go to South Central Ambulance Charity’ and that I will make it clear that any event I am organising is held ‘in aid of South Central Ambulance Charity’ . I will state South Central Ambulance Charity’s registered charity number – 1049778 on any and all correspondence and other material I produce to support my fundraising.
- I understand that I am responsible for my fundraising activity, however if my fundraising employs methods which the charity disapproves of or which could bring the charity into disrepute, action can be taken to prevent my activity.
- I understand that as my fundraising is undertaken independently of the charity and is ‘in aid of’, the charity will not accept any responsibility or liability for my fundraising events or activity.
- I understand that South Central Ambulance Charity will provide support if I need it to enable me to effectively carry out fundraising activity that is legal, safe, honest and respectful.
- I agree to pass over to South Central Ambulance Charity all funds raised as a result of my “In Aid Of” in a reasonable time frame (3 months after the activity is completed) and that the charity may take steps to recuperate all funds raised in its name.
- I understand that I can deduct reasonable expenses to cover the costs of my fundraising activity but that these are kept to a minimum and that I will seek advice from South Central Ambulance Charity if I am in doubt about what constitutes reasonable expenses.
- If my fundraising takes place over a prolonged period of time, I agree to transfer funds at regular intervals and those intervals will be agreed with South Central Ambulance Charity at the outset.
- I agree to raise money for South Central Ambulance Charity and that my activity is not intended to raise my business profile and/or to attract customers by associating myself with the South Central Ambulance Charity brand. And I understand that if this is the case my activities may be considered to be that of a commercial participator – a person who carries on a business and in the course of that business represents that it will make donations to a charity. I agree to notify the charity if this is the case and accept that my activities may be subjected to different terms and conditions.
- I understand that the charities logo may be released to me for single use, on a specific occasion, and in connection with my specified activity in support of the charity. If I need to use the logo for any other reason other than in connection with my fundraising activity or on multiple occasions, I will need to seek further written permission. I agree to give South Central Ambulance Charity sight of anything using the charity’s name or logo prior to printing/publication.
- I understand that South Central Ambulance Charity will store my personal contact information and that this storage complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.
For further information on good fundraising practice please visit http://www.institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/guidance/code-of-fundraising-practice
© South Central Ambulance Charity.
The material on this site is subject to copyright protection of South Central Ambulance Charity unless otherwise indicated. This protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium for private study, research or for internal circulation within an organisation subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. If any such items are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
The permission to reproduce South Central Ambulance Charity protected information does not extend to any information on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such information must be obtained from the copyright holders.
Where images of people appear on this site, those people have given their consent for the use of the images for this site. The use of those images for any other purpose would constitute a breach of confidentiality on the part of the person using them for that other purpose.
Links are provided for information and convenience only. The charity cannot accept responsibility for the contents or reliability of sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. The pages must load into the user’s entire window.
We have taken every care in the content preparation of this website in regards to its accuracy and completeness however, the material on or from this site is intended to give general information only. It is not intended to be relied upon or to be regarded as a substitute for legal or medical advice. The South Central Ambulance Charity does not therefore accept any liability for loss or damage which may arise from reliance upon the information contained in any of the material on this website.
The content of any external website which is linked from this site or which links to this site via hyperlinks is third party content over which South Central Ambulance Charity has no influence and therefore we accept no responsibility for such content.
Please contact us if you feel we are providing inaccurate information or if an area of the website has not been kept up-to-date by emailing email@example.com
The charity cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
The names, images and logos identifying the South Central Ambulance Charity are the proprietary marks of the charity.
Copying any other third party logos accessed via this web site is not permitted without the prior approval of the relevant copyright owner.
Any information submitted through forms on the website is transferred to us by email, and will be dealt with by us in accordance with data protection legislation. Emails are not encrypted before being sent to us and, as the internet is not always totally secure, users are sending the information at their own risk.
Notification of changes
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.