WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP
The South Central Ambulance Service does much more than send an ambulance when you need it, and it relies on the generous support of local people and local businesses to enable it go above and beyond what the NHS funds it to do. All the funds we raise through the charity will be invested in services that are additional to the core NHS services provided by SCAS.
- We rely entirely on your donations to enable us to recruit, train and equip our volunteers.
- We rely entirely on the support of our donors to train and equip communities to save lives – your gifts fund every public access defibrillator we install and the lifesaving education and training we deliver to schools and communities across our region.
- We can only enhance and develop the care we give by investing in state of the art equipment, research, training and innovation with the generous support of the public and local businesses for the South Central Ambulance Charity.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US RAISE THE £1M WE NEED BY CHRISTMAS 2019
Anyone and everyone can become a fundraiser for us – and every donation of time and cash is invaluable to us – however small.
- Can you hold a cake sale in your street, school or office and donate the proceeds?
- Could you do a 5k run and raise sponsorship money for us?
- Would you like to support your local CFR team by fundraising for them ?
- Do you run a local business and can you help us by donating goods or services, or having a charity tin in your reception area or on your shop counter?
Need inspiration or information? Just click on the links on the side of this page to find out more.